s forwards Viktor Arvi

classic Klasický list Seznam threaded Témata
1 zpráva Volby
Odpovědět | Témata
Otevřít tento příspěvěk v zobrazení vlákno
|

s forwards Viktor Arvi

huangjian123
Bucs offensive coordinator Todd Monken has a message for quarterback Jameis Winston: Stop trying so hard.

“The thing is what I’ve seen Marshall Newhouse Jersey , irrespective of the physical stuff on the field, let’s not try so hard,” Monken said Thursday Mitch Unrein Jersey , via Rick Stroud of the Tampa Bay Times. “He’s got natural leadership qualities. A toughness about him. Guys want to follow him. It’s OK to fail. He’s human. It’s OK to be hurt. It’s OK to have that side of you. Let’s just go. You don’t have to try so hard. Guys will follow you. Just be yourself.”

Monken said “part” of what he is referring to is Winston’s pregame rah-rah stuff. Winston also has been known to pick fights with opponents.

“I think the best way to put it is that in our league, there’s so much pressure put on the coaches and that one position,” Monken said. “Nobody gets the credit either way for winning or losing than the quarterback or the coaches. That’s fine. That’s the way it is. OK Kyle Fuller Jersey , no one is going to blame Mike Evans for why we haven’t made the playoffs. That’s part of it. We get that. That doesn’t mean we all don’t want to win. I think the main thing is, ‘OK Jameis, be yourself. You don’t have to try so hard. The guys know naturally you’re our leader.’

“When you’re hurt and you’re not winning and you want to so bad. . . . I think you’ve seen it. I don’t have to expand on it.”

Entering his fourth season Jamaal Williams Jersey , and with one Pro Bowl appearance and no postseason games, Winston faces a “prove-it year” as Dan Orlovsky referred to it earlier this week.

Nashville Predators forwards Viktor Arvidsson and Filip Forsberg and defenseman Mattias Ekholm will join Sweden at the ice hockey world championship in Denmark.

The move will further strengthen the defending champions and was announced by the Swedish hockey association on Saturday after the Predators were eliminated from the NHL playoffs by the Winnipeg Jets.

Forsberg was leading scorer for the Predators in the regular season with 64 points for 26 goals and 38 assists. Arvidsson was second with 29 goals and 32 assists for 61 points. Ekholm had 34 points for 10 goals and 24 assists.

Forsberg finished the playoffs with 16 points, Arvidsson had nine and Ekholm eight.

Sweden has won its first five games in Group A and next faces Switzerland on Sunday.

Authentic Womens James Washington Jersey