San francisco bay area Leaders

classic Klasický list Seznam threaded Témata
1 zpráva Volby
Odpovědět | Témata
Otevřít tento příspěvěk v zobrazení vlákno
|

San francisco bay area Leaders

jayjoe1010
CELTICS -- Amongst the euphoria and the sheer delirium, Christian Vazquez stood with his back to the Celtics Red Sox dugout, arms in the air, just bath it all in.

And then came the bath.

Xander Bogaerts sneaked back onto the field and broken up with a bucket of red Gatorade on Vazquez, who ncaa basketball jersey  moments earlier had crushed a walk-off three-run home run to almost immediately center field. It was cheap basketball jerseys  quite likely the hardest ball the Celtics catcher has ever hit, and it ended probably the strangest game you will see all season, a 12-10 Red Sox victory over the Cleveland Indians.

"This was a Playstation game, you know? " Bogaerts said. "You keep jumping back and forth. It was like Playstation. "

Red Sox aide Chris Sale, the Cy Young favorite in the American Little league, gave up a season-high seven runs -- five in the first two inning -- after allowing a total of five runs in his previous six starts.

Indians right-hander Carlos Carrasco gave away a 5-0 lead in the second inning and lasted only 1 2/3 innings, the quickest non-injury start of his career.

A Red Sox second baseman not named Dustin Pedroia notched three hits and four RBIs. And with Pedroia going on the incompetent list earlier in the day, Eduardo Nunez might get a lot more time at second. One thing is certain: Nunez will stay in the lineup, having gone 11-for-22 with four greatly improves and two homers in five games since being acquired last week in a trade college football jersey  with the San francisco bay area Leaders.

Indians center fielder Austin Jackson leaped to deceive Hanley college basketball jerseys  Ramirez of a home run in the sixth inning, tumbled over the bullpen wall and held about the ball. It was such a terrific catch that Red Sox closer Craig Kimbrel said, "You want to start clapping, but then you realize he just took a run away from us. " Completely impressed, the Fenway crowd gave Jackson a standing ovation. "I was just so pumped up, it's like I didn't even hear them, " Jackson said. "I was glad I was able to sustain it, especially exceeding like that. "

Here's where things really got unusual. Indians relief aide Andrew Callier couldn't hold a 7-5 lead in the sixth inning and blew only his second lead of the season.